Be an Advocate
Become a more inclusive being.
Our society is often unaware of how it disadvantages people with disabilities. For example, they are not considered in decision-making and planning processes. This includes simple things, such as a workplace or venue being accessible, enabling people with disabilities to fully participate.
We advocate for inclusion and change through various channels:
- Appointing young people with disability and parents of children with disabilities to our committees and team
- Hosting and promoting community initiatives and events
- Inviting people with lived experience and parents of children with disabilities to speak at volunteer orientations and workshops
- Partnering with key organisations to increase inclusion in the community.
- Educating the community on disability and inclusion through workshops, school visits and a range of other programs.
- Offering our Leadership Program and volunteer workshops to educate, train and inspire future leaders who will make a difference in the community
- Consulting with our community to deliver programs that suit their needs
Collaborate with us
Help improve the lives of people living with disability.
If you are an organisation interested in improving the lives of people living with a disability, we would love to hear from you.
Some of our greatest successes have been through innovative collaboration with like minded organisations and individuals.